5.25.2010

Viveza

 Viveza 

Master Color and Light, Effortlessly
Two of the most important factors in creating great photography are color and light. Mastering the art of selectively correcting or enhancing each of these is now possible for every photographer without the need for complicated masks or selections, or expert-level knowledge of Photoshop. Integrating award-winning U Point technology, Viveza is the most powerful and precise tool available to control light and color in photographic images. 


Links Download :


http://hotfile.com/dl/44600679/28fc434/Nik.Software.Viveza.v2.00.2.2358.x86.x64-ENGiNE.rar.html 
Share This
Subscribe Here

1 comments:

Unknown on 4/28/2015 said...

All the information that you have provided are 100 percent worthy of forwarding. Do you have any newsletters that I can subscribe to? I would very much like to keep abreast of your blog articles. I am a blogger too! You can see some of my job postings and sample articles at Graphic Design, Professional Logo Design. I will be grateful for your valuable comments. Please check out my stuff and post me your feedback.

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Free Best Software, filters, photo, plugins, and other graphics tools, can be used by beginners for graphics projects and photo retouching.

Copyright © 2011 Software Graphic Design. Theme by bietemplates.and Ipietoon . Modif By CP